Thank you all so much for asking me questions, I chose my top 10 questions which I’m going to answer so sorry if your question wasn’t mentioned.
- What is your favourite book and why? What nooo!!! You can’t make me answer that I have wayyyy to many! If I had to choose it would be the first ‘Girl Online’ By Zoe Sugg (Zoella on YouTube) because I was so so soooooo inspired by that book and it is my comfort read, I’ve read it like 1000 times, ‘Heartless’ by… IDK?! because it’s such a creative and unique book. I just find it amazing how you feel like you have actually been transported into a totally different world… just by words on a page. or ‘All I Know Now’ By Carrie Hope Fletcher (ItsWayPastMy Bedtime on Youtube) because this book has taught me so much about how to think positively and just make the most of life.
- How many places have you traveled to and which has been your favourite? I’ve been to 4 other countries (not including the UK where I live); France, Germany, Austria, Greece. My favourite place was one hundred percent Greece because it is such a beautiful and just amazing place to stay for two weeks! However, I love going to France as we own a little cottage in the woods there and I find it such a relaxing place to be, surrounded by nature and I love to go skiing in Germany and Austria as I LOVE skiing.
- Number one blogger tip. Definitely just be yourself. I know it’s quite obvious and sometimes hard to but once you start to put it into practice it becomes a whole lot easier.
- Why did you start a blog? There were three main reasons why I started a blog they were: I really needed somewhere to just be me where no one could judge me, I wanted a place to share all my photographs with and I LOVE writing and wanted to share that passion with someone, somewhere
- Favourite colour? Green 🙂
- If you could be an animal, which one and why? Probably a pet dog. I’ve noticed that I’ve actually become so jealous of my puppies life I mean, she sleeps, gets stroked, plays games and eats all day everyday!
- Favourite animal? Ugh. I have no idea?! Maybe an Orangutan because they had been my favourite animal when I was like 3 and the first word I could properly spell was orangutan, I used to think I was King Louis from ‘The Jungle Book’ once I went to the dentist or some thing and they asked my name and I replied with King Louis!!
- Favorite You Tubers? Doddleoddle (Dodie) is definitely my favourite but I also love ItsWayPastMyBedTime (Carrie Hope Fletcher) and Dan and Phil…ummm… and Maybaby (Meg), Lucy Moon and loads others!
- Favourite Food? Ice cream.
- Favourite singer? Dodie Clark, I actually love her so much!!!!
So, Thank you to everyone who asked my questions and also I’m so sorry I haven’t posted in FOREVER I’ve been so so so busy and just haven’t really felt motivated, I’m here now though.
The questions were asked by:
Thank you all for the question,