This is a nice and simple breakfast recipe which looks really cute (Instagram prepare for amazing breakfast pics!) and is also super healthy!
You will need…
- porridge oats
- 80 ml milk
- 2 tbs Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs runny honey
- 2 ts cocoa powder
- 1 small handful of chopped strawberries
- 1 ts chocolate curls
- mason jar
Now to make it…
- Layer the oats in the jar 1st followed by the milk, which should be absorbed by the oats.
- next layer the yogurt on, honey and cocoa powder
- drop your handful of strawberries on top followed by a sprinkle of chocolate curls
- Now leave it in the fridge over night and when morning comes jump out of bed and enjoy and deliciously healthy breakfast!
I hope you will use that recipe because it tastes good and it’s really simple and healthy. You could also alter the ingredients if you wanted a different fruit or something.
I hope you have a lovely morning I’m going out to buy some makeup and stuff from the sales then me and my dad are going to do some off the lead training with my puppy which is scary because, even though I know she won’t, I’m scared she’ll run away!
Do you guys have any pets??